Our manager, Sevdalin Sabev, took part in the Economic Forum “North Rhine-Westphalia – Bulgaria” which was held on 12th February 2016 in Dusseldorf, Germany. The forum was organized by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) from Duisburg, Germany and BG Investing, the economic department of the Consulate of Republic of Bulgaria in Frankfurt on Main.
The purpose of the forum was to show how attractive Bulgaria is as a country and reveal its advantageous conditions for investments and its potential for good economic development. The following people were key-speakers at the forum:
- Bojidar Loukarsky – Minister of Economy of Republic of Bulgaria
- Stamen Yanev – Executive Director of InvestBulgaria Agency
- Stefan Staykov – Executive Director of National Company Industrial Zones
- Ivan Totev – Mayor of Plovdiv city
- Mitko Vassilev – General Manager of the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Andreas Teuner – Managing Director of Behr-Hella Thermocontrol GmbH (BHTC)
- Garrelt Duin – Minister of Economics, Energy, Industry and Commerce of the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Additionally, the company BTCH shared its experience as an investor in Bulgaria. It has successfully invested in Bulgaria and opened a factory in Sofia, in the Bozhurishte district, for the manufacturing of thermo-controlled panels and other components for the automotive industry.
During this forum we had the chance to broaden our networks and present our services. As a result, two German companies showed an interest in sourcing of metal and plastic components from Bulgaria.